Monday, August 11, 2008

9 days, holy criekies!

hola amigos! en nueve dias me voy a volver a estados unidos. no quiero ir porque me encanta Argentina. pero extraño todos de USA, tambien. voy a extrañar mis amigos aqui, y quiero volver... pero no se cuando. quizas en un año? en realidad, quiero visitar Argentina durante el verano, porque ahora es un poquito frio y en el verano me dicen que esta buenismo! bueno.. aca esta algo de mis fotos.. disfrute mi amores.. tengo ganas de verse pronto!!
my birthday present from my family, hehe

my mate!!!!!! (from my friends)

my birthday present from my friends!


asaaaaaaaaad0
the lake

do you want a translation? pfftt, okay. here ya go:

hey guys! in 9 days i´m going to return to the United States. I don´t want to go because I love Argentina. but I also miss everything in the USA. I´m really going to miss my friends here, and I want to come back, but I don´t know when. maybe in a year? Actually, I want to visit in the summertime, because right now it´s a little cold and they tell me that in the summer it´s amazing. well, here are some of my photos. Enjoy them, my loves! I really want to see all of you soon!!

3 Comments:

At August 11, 2008 at 5:27 PM , Blogger Erik said...

That lakes incredible, glad you're enjoying yourself!!!

 
At August 12, 2008 at 9:57 AM , Blogger mamarose said...

LOVE the Spanish!
Care to tutor me when you get home?

 
At August 13, 2008 at 12:48 PM , Blogger Tiffany said...

the slippers. are. so cute.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home