stupid Evita song is stuck in my head
Me voy a quedarme en Argentina hasta August 20. Ahhhhhhhhhhh! AND I can´t wait to get back to boston afterwards because Ana and I got a corner double! The room we wanted!!!!! YAYY! Anyway, tonight is a bbq (asado) con los medicos. with the doctors from the hospital I work at. I´m excited. Ah I swear to god, i literally THINK in spanglish now. I cant just type a normal blog. hahaha. I made some new friends now that Kristi and Niklas left :( there are two girls from California who are best friends from home and we went out last night with my host brother, who just got home from traveling. His name is Rici, he´s really cool too. So I need to go to the office and figure out when Im going to be teaching! I´m excited. Cant wait to come home and have 18 billion iced coffees from dunkin donuts, hehe. I love and miss everyone. I must upload some photos soon. i promise I will! pero ahora es tiempo almorzar. chau bellas

4 Comments:
the spanish confounds me.
Can't believe you finally get to teach! Great news, but we will miss you (even PJ and Milo)...hope there will be time to see you before you head back to Boston!
Keep the Spanglish coming!
Hey Lauren,
Sounds like you're having fun! All the Nelson's miss you (not just Erik!).
The "pool" awaits your return!
im still wearing your shorts, so thanks! haha glad youre having such a great time. trust me, appreciate the cold because it is SO HOT here. and HAPPY ALMOST BIRTHDAY!!! ill have a cool card for you upon your return. love youu
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home