should I stay or should I go.. lalala
So here´s the thing: since Projects Abroad really messed up and told me I was coming here to teach (and only when I arrived told me otherwise) they are saying that they´ll let me stay a full month more, or maybe a couple weeks more, and pay for almost everything (except insurance stuff and maybe changing the flight.. i dont know yet.) I dont know what to do. I have to decide by tomorrow so we can work out the legistics. Right now my date of return to the US of A is August 6. I feel like I should stay here, only because, like I said before, why would I come home? For the people I love and miss. But I can see them anytime. Shouldn´t I take advantage of the fact that I´m in another country? AND I´d be teaching! Which is what I really wanted to do. But I am homesick, i miss little things, like my bed and a SHOWER! and not eating bread every second of my life. Dunkin donuts is high up on that list too :) haha. I just know that when I go home, I´ll be sucked into that same old routined life: working, seeing Erik on weekends if I´m lucky, walking the dogs, eating mass amounts of unhealthy food, drinking too much coffee, and maybe going out with friends. Please, someone, tell me what to do!!! hahah. Oh and by the way, I may go skydiving this weekend. hahahahahah. AH!!!!!!! But I dont know, I´ll probably lose control of my bladder. hehe. SO yeah, please help me out.

2 Comments:
Stay, do some more crazy stuff while you have the chance :)
i agree with erik! we miss you but you will have more fun there. take advantage of it! stay safe boobie
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home