tengo hambre
hola mi amors! so good news, I start teaching next week! sad news is that this is my last week in the hospital where I've made a lot of friends. on friday the doctors had an asado and it was really fun (asado is a typical argentinian barbeque with lots of friends and family) and for my birthday im going to have one with my family here and my friends here. I wish you all could come :( Thank you so so so so much for all the comments, you have no idea how much they mean to me! constantly puts a smile on my face :) i can't wait to come home and see everyone and be back in boston, too. I'm getting really really used to the Argentinian lifestyle. I decided that I am buying pounds and pounds of mate for when I come home. I already have my own mate cup. yay!!!! i will make you all love it. i have managed to avoid ham. ew, thank god. My spanish is really getting good, especially since (boooo!) kristi has left and returned to the USA. I hang out with my host brother and sister a lot and my friends here. OH and I finished my book and watched the movie (the Other Boleyn girl) and it was SO BAD. I loved the book, the movie sucked. ugh. really depressing. hahaha okay that is the latest news. I am pumped for my birthday and for my remaining 3 or so weeks. its getting cold again here!! i will upload pictures soon. Oh, and today I watched another natural birth. OUCH.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home