arrived
I got here! The flight was long, and the second flight actually turned out to be really short. The people so far are very nice, except this one lady at the airport who laughed when i said Cordoba wrong (I didn´t know to accent the ¨cor´´) oh well. My host family is really sweet and they made me this awesome pizza thing with onions. There is a girl named Jane here with me right now but she leaves tonight for Buenos Aires. She says she´s in love with it and needs to go back! She loves teaching in the schools here and says that I will really enjoy it. I have a host brother and sister but they´re gone for a week, I don´t really know where they are because I don´t understand my host dad. He speaks really fast. I´ll get used to it. They say all their double ll´s with a J sound and its crazy. ahhhh! okay well I really need to upload the pictures from the flight. When we left Chile from my connecting flight, the Andes looked AMAZING. I took some pretty pics :)

2 Comments:
Hey! It's erik :)
Glad to hear you're having a good time. IO have your blog bookmarked. Enjoy your stay and I'm thinking about you!!
thanks my love :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home